Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Cosmic Body XI : Wisdom Stimulus 96 : Bhagvad Gita in Self Management

One of the student, Vaibhav in the Training session on the Wiziq asked me .
Do you believe in God ?

I said “yes”.

He further asked me “ What is God “

Rather then using my own words I took a verse from Arjuna description Krishna cosmic form . Arjuna points out six essential aspect of Krishna’s cosmic form which is every way the most articulate form of God found anywhere.

1.He is without beginning , middle and end
2.He in infinite in power
3.He has endless arms.
4.Sun and moon are his eyes
5.The burning fire his mouth
6.The entire Universe his radiance

What a beautiful description, Arjuna made in the verse 19 of chapter 11 in Bhagvad Gita about the cosmic form of Lord Krishna . Simple yet broad, in its subtle message.

No comments: