Obviously, there are so many ways to become rich. Some ways are conventional, other are unconventional which is known as innovative . This Unconventional and innovative routes, are taken by modern entrepreneurs who build wealth based on that. They have remarkable similarity with the ancient kings mentioned in Arthasastra as the agent of wealth creators.
In the Knowledge economy, innovation is the most important wealth factor . Yet it is intangible, and purely a behavioural pattern rather than a tangible product . This is where the education of Arthasastra helps to build the skills and behavioural pattern related to innovation . Arthasastra teaches you Anvisakshi strategy, which helps to understand the root of innovation , which is to become an witness, and have an objectivity towards the whole world . Infact, this objectivity is the root source of innovation, as it helps you to think on terms of choices, rather than chances . You become more aligned to prosperity, and when you start thinking on terms of choices rather than chances.
The modern education system, doesn’t create that abjective thinking capability where you start living by choices and can use even the disruption related to misfortune and challenges in life , and create opportunities . It requires a different kind of mindset, to create opportunities from the obstacles of inflation, and build innovative product and services, which make things faster , better and cheaper .
Can You learn how to become Innovative, which is the root of wealth in knowledge econmy, in our Present Education ?
- School Education: Yes we start our education from school . But it doesn’t teach us to innovate , to imagine even , and become creative . It rather makes us typecast loaded with pressures of different where education losses its soul and becomes mechanical ways only for getting marks in exams .
- College Education: In Colleges , your priorities of subjects, defined by your families. In majority cases , Because of your lack of knowledge, and pressure from family, you move into a subject , which you primarily don’t like .It is also far away, from teaching you how to become creative and innovative, which is a important money skill, to build wealth in Knowledge economy.
: There are lot of things we learn from Business schools , but most of the time , what we learn make us more machine like and doesn’t helps us to become original thinker. It also doesn’t make us creative or help us to innovate . Because innovation is disruptive, it is very hard to develp on learning system which is close end and mechanical and makes you machine then a human. Business School
- Financial Information Education: People starts going to this system of education, when they are in desperation to make money for there living , and where they learn more about financial products and services . They learn a lot and fill up there minds with market information . This obviously creates certain form of intelligence about market but it neccasirly doesn’t give you skills to win in the market . Information is the first step, however people gets overloaded with financial information. Then they can make something practical out of this information. After a time being they lose interest in the Jugglary of words, and numbers, which are all set to confuse them .
There is also a fifth type of education which is known as Real Financial Education given by Arthasastra
- Real Financial Education given by Arthasastra : Arthasastra give you the real financial education, based on the only scripture around on the world on the subject of economy , wealth and politics . Rather then taking information approach , it tries to build a mindset of the person reading it which called a prosperity mind. The Prosperity mind is based on innovation and it could track the opportunities which the world gives him . As this is a mind which has a high degree of self control , it could always decide and understand on the difference between right financial move and wrong financial move.
Yes, arthasastra – the science of wealth creation, is something you have to learn, as you are only one who is responsible, for your failure and success.
If you really had to take wise decision on the subject of money, that you can handle all your financial worries, you have to have a model of thinking based out of prosperity mind ,which helps you to understand the domain of personal finance , corporate finance and economy in a clear and concise way . Arthasastra gives that prosperity mind to you alongwith a model of thinking which can be applied to any of the context like
- Day to Day Financial Responsibility
- Understanding how to protect your wealth and whether insurance is the only way?
- Understanding the operation of banker and financial consultant and how they handle your money and where they put your money What is the risk there and how do you liquidate in case you need it ?
- How do you handle expenses of events on the next business cycle both in your personal and organizational level.
- How are you planning your retirement.
One thing ,I to want to remind you, which is the cornerstone of the thought process of arthasastra which teaches that “Success is a journey . the point you claim, you have it , is the point you loose it” .
To learn more about how Arthasastra could be applied to Personal Finance , Corporate Finance and Economicv Development , Join the BTCON 05 on Financial Transformation by arthasastra from http://btcon.allindialive.org .