Saturday, July 5, 2008

Apologies

I use to write in a email list previously which was named as " AIL Daily Wisdom". 4 months back , I stopped writing on it due to some weird software glitches . I was trying to write a message to that mailing list today about the new blog post . However the software reacted in a worse manner , generating dozens of copies of same mails. I sincerely apologies for the problem due to the flooding of emails in some of the mailboxes of the subscriber of that mailing list. I promise not to write, again into that mailing list until the server support of my web portal sorts the problem out properly.

In the meantime, if somebody wants to access the blogs post through email they can subscribe to the feed burner . I have not find till now , any sort of glitches in the process.

No comments: